Here are 6 fundraising ideas:
1. Raise money from friends and family using an online platform such as Facebook. Pick a goal and then spread the word!
2. Participate in matching gift initiatives and/or employee giving campaigns at your workplace.
3. Host a restaurant fundraising night in your local community. Find restaurants in your area that will donate a percentage of their proceeds on a chosen date to Families for Depression Awareness. Let people know by setting up a Facebook event, sending out emails, passing out flyers, making calls, and however else you communicate with your friends, family, and community members.
4. Lead your own Strides Against Stigma™ walk, run, or bike-a-thon. Select a date and a goal, set up a fundraising page, and invite friends and family to donate or participate to support your efforts.
5. Designate Families for Depression Awareness as your charity on PayPal, then make no-fee donations through the PayPal Giving Fund.
6. Create your own customized fundraising event such as a dinner, bake sale, or car wash. Email email@example.com for ideas and tips.
Our federal tax id is 04-3546730. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Contact Valerie Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Want to hold your own Strides Against Stigma fundraiser?
- Create a Give Lively account.
- Follow each step to make your individual Peer-to-Peer Fundraising page. You can customize your page with your picture, a message about your Strides Against Stigma® fundraiser, and more.
- Start fundraising! Once your page is ready, share it via email, text, and social with your family, friends, colleagues and the world.