Depression Signs and Symptoms
July 27, 2020
Signs of depression include
- Feeling miserable, sad, depressed, empty, irritable or angry
- Losing interest or pleasure in most activities
- Having trouble concentrating or remembering
- Feeling tired or having little energy
- Feeling worthless or guilty
- Feeling anxious
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Eating too much or too little
- Medically unexplained aches and pains
- Abusing alcohol or drugs
- Thinking of death or suicide
Concerned about symptoms? Use our free, anonymous, and confidential screening tool.
Concerned about yourself? Learn how to help yourself.