We believe that personal and family stories have the power to change lives. Many families struggle to find hope and discover answers to address ongoing mental health issues. This month, we kicked off our Hope and Discovery social media campaign to bring attention to a variety of mental health topics that affect families. The end of the campaign will celebrate our Annual Evening of Hope and Discovery to benefit the teens and families our programs support.
- 4 Pieces of Advice for Parents of Suicidal Teens
- Easy Self-Care Mini Moments for People Taking Care of Others
- Welcome Our New Advisory Board Member, Khristine Heflin!
- Survey: How Has COVID-19 Affected You and Your Loved One Living with a Mood Disorder?
- GeneSight: Genetic Testing for Mental Health Treatment