An Evening of Hope and Discovery
Families for Depression Awareness’ 2021 Virtual Celebration
IT WENT SO WELL, WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN!
The Families for Depression Awareness would like to announce that our 8th annual Evening of Hope and Discovery will take place virtually on Thursday, October 21, 2021!
This celebration, honoring the past 20 years of FFDA, will feature fun surprises, entertainment, and impactful testimonials in recognition of the transformational programming we have provided families on the path to mental wellness.
Tickets now on sale
Online auction ends 10/21 at 9 pm ET
Did you get your VIP goodie box? Don't forget to join our Chocolate Tasting at 6:45 pm. Even without the box, you can join the fun!
- Regular admission ticket will allow one person to join the event.
- Family admission allows 2 people to join the event
- Includes one VIP box of goodies delivered to you after the event
- VIP admission allows 4 people to join the event
- Includes two VIP boxes of goodies delivered to you after the event
- Fuji restaurants
- Finagle a Bagel
- Prairie Whale
- Chic Med Laser & Esthetic Center
- Greentail Table
- Tina Labadini Designs
- Ward Four
- Lin’s Jade Design
- Swan Boats of Boston
- New City Microcreamery
- Ballroom in Boston
- 305 Fitness
- Bistro 781
- JP Licks
- Lovepop Cards
- Wellness and Oils
- Spade and Sparrows Wine
- Bob’s Discount Furniture
- Platypus Max
- Equal Exchange
- Mem Tea
- Arc LightGlass
- Trader Joes
- Matt Haig
- The Cordero Family
- Chocolate Therapy