On March 30th, 2018 we will join the International Bipolar Foundation and many others to spread education about Bipolar Disorder. The purpose of World Bipolar Day is to unite those living with the diagnosis, caregivers, and allies to share messages of hope and support in an effort to eliminate stigma and discrimination.
Whenever we participate in a social media campaign, we believe it is essential to provide reliable, reputable, accessible, and whenever possible, free educational materials for families and caregivers. We would love your support to help us share our brand new Adult Bipolar Disorder Program webpage.
Ready to participate? Here’s what you can do:
- Like and Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Visit our Bipolar Disorder webpage and become familiar with the resources (includes free webinars, action plan, fact sheet and more).
- Post on Facebook and Twitter with one of these messages:
- #WorldBipolarDay My friends and family support me and my bipolar disorder diagnosis. Education makes all the difference! Check our @Familyaware and www.familyaware.org/bipolardisorder to learn more!
- I love someone living with bipolar disorder. Together we manage the diagnosis and have full lives. Learn more about living with bipolar disorder @Familyaware www.familyaware.org/bipolardisorder #WorldBipolarDay
Or create your own post! Don’t forget to share the webpage link, www.familyaware.org/bipolardisorder, and tag our account, @Familyaware.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing your posts on March 30th!