Our programs put our mission into action, providing training, resources, and information that empowers family caregivers (and others) to intervene effectively and help people who may be suffering from depression or bipolar disorder.
These programs are also useful to
- caring adults who want to help teens they suspect have depression or bipolar disorder
- people living with mood disorders and their families who have something to say about mental health care in the U.S.
- employers and human resources managers who are looking for ways to address mood disorders in the workplace
- mental health advocates who want to keep up to date with relevant issues
- anyone who wants to learn more about mood disorders and how to help someone who may be struggling.
Program includes Teen Depression Workshop and Webinar, Depression and Bipolar Wellness Guides for Parents and Teens, and Teen Speakers.
Coping With Stress and Depression Program (for Adults)
Also known as our Workplace Program, this includes the Coping with Stress and Depression Workshop and Webinar, Coping with Stress Brochure, and Adult Wellness Guide. You can also read more on our Workplace Stress page.